Deltawerkz Self-Repairable High Speed Door – RRSD
Deltawerkz RRSD with its self-repairable door panel and a fully flexible with a soft bottom edge offers exceptional safety, damage resistance and weather resistance high speed door. Suitable for any high transit area for all vehicles including fork lifts and pedestrian access.
Which means that when anything accidentally hits the door, the canvas comes out of the guides without damaging any element of it. The door then automatically returns to its guide and continues to work as normal. This minimize down time and repair cost in any event of any accident damage to the high speed door.
Due to its self repairing function, the special zip sealing also provides high air tightness, its a perfect match for food industry, brewing, pharmaceuticals, clean room and dust-free workshop, where there is very high demand of hygienic indoor environment.
- Special zipper design structure – connects the fabric and guide rails as a whole body, eliminating gaps between them. It greatly improves overall seal performance and air tightness.
- Soft bottom Edge – The door curtain is fully flexible with a soft bottom edge. It contains no rigid elements which could cause injury. In addition, a photocell is fitted to all doors, and a bottom edge wireless detector device gives additional safety protection.
- Self Repair – The flexible soft-edge door curtain resists damage by vehicle collision. If the door edges are knocked out they are automatically re-inserted in the side guides as the door opens.
- Air Tightness – The door curtain has a positive air seal on both sides and at the top, while the flexible bottom edge self-adjusts to seal on uneven floors. The exceptional door seals and fast operating speeds minimize heat loss and save energy.
Germany SEW with Danfoss PLC, allowing for customization in a highly functional door control system, Interlock, adjustable timer and step control and etc. Pre-programmed acceleration and deceleration provides soft start and stop, insuring smooth operation and reduce wear and tear caused by sudden start/stop in competitive models.
Adjustable opening speeds up to 2.0m/s, and closing speeds up to 1m/s. Doors can be activated using a variety of options including pull cords, push button stations, radio control, and motion detectors.
- Push Buttons
- Pull Cords
- Photo Cell
- Motion Detector
- Radio Transmitter / Receive
|Max dimension:||Wide 4,000mm, High 4,000mm.|
|Door speed:||1.0 – 2.0m/s|
|Power supply:||Single Phase 220/240V or Three Phase 380/415V|
|Control:||Danfoss PLC with Soft start/stop|