Rack Armour Upright Protectors
Rack Armour upright protector is designed to be installed within seconds and perform in all conditions, reducing racking damage by as much as 80%.
Rack Armour is manufactured using ballistics grade polymer materials, making the protectors suitable for use in ambient and freezer conditions at temperatures as low as -40 ºC.
Rack Armour is fully recyclable and non toxic, and for further ‘green’ focus, the Rack Guard can be removed and reused on other racking structures.
No More Expensive Racking Repair and Replacement!!
Pallet racking systems are not designed to resist multiple forklift MHE impacts. Even low speed collisions can cause structural rack damage, possible rack collapse, expensive repairs and the risk of serious personal injury.
RACK ARMOUR strength is in its simplicity, it simply clips onto your existing or new racking without the need for further fixings and quite simply, it works! It really is that easy.
- The guard has a rounded shape with a high density polyethylene outer deflector and a tough foam inner diffuser -Impacts are deflected and diffused throughout its length
- Unlike other rack protection products -Polyethylene has “persistence of shape” which means when Rack Armour receives an impact; it has the ability to return to its original shape.
- Rigorously tested to exceed European Standards.
- Affordable, flexible options to suit your budget – Invest to Save
- Reduces racking damage by as much as 80% saving you Time, Trouble and Money
- Fully recyclable and non-toxic
- 300mm / 600mm model available
- Made from ballistic grade polymers (As used in military bullet proof Armour)
- Quick and easy installation– No Fixings or Drilling Required
- Fits all makes of pallet racking and is inter-transferable.
- Virtually unbreakable and Safe to use in environments down to -40 degrees C.
- Impervious to moisture, mould growth, corrosion, acid, alkaline and most solvents
- High visibility colour as standard with other colours available to enhance your warehouse safety and branding e.g. Red (Fire Exits)