Deltawerkz Industrial Sectional Door
Slide-running design. Door panels are connected end to end through C-type slots. Whole door body can bend flexibly and slide along guide rails with different bending shapes. It can be fit onto various kinds of door holes. Thus, it is very widely used in all kinds of factories, logistics warehouse, and garages
- Auto-Manual dual operation modes: When there is power failure or breakdown, the door can be opened or closed by manual operation chain.
- Balance torsion spring system counteracts most of drag-force of opening. Minimum 50,000 cycles.
- Spring break safety standard – torsion spring anti-breaking device, in any case of spring break, the door will stop in the range of 10cm.
- Wire brake safety device – installed safety device at the end of the spring, in the event when the wire breaks, the door will stop in the range of 10cm
- Slack cable devices – should the wire cable become slack or breaks, the motor is immediately disabled preventing the door from opening.
Various climbing modes:
Climbing modes can be selected according to conditions of wall hole and available space
|Max dimension:||Wide 12000mm, High 8000mm.|
|Power supply:||Single Phase 220/240V or Three Phase 380/415V|
|Thickness of panel:||40mm|
|Density of PU foam||43kg/m³|
|Wind resistance||Class 3 En13241-1|
|Sound insulation：||24 dB|
|Thermal insulation：||0.38 W/m°C|
|Water tightness：||30 Pa|