Clean Room High Speed Door – RRSD-CM
- Certified by Fraunhofer Institute – for use in Cleanrooms complying with ISO 14644-1: 2010
Classes 6 to 8 and GMP guidelines up to Class C.
- Maintain constant pressure levels – the pressure resistant flexible PVC door curtain keeps cleanrooms in constant over- or under-pressure. Dust, airborne particles, humidity and high or low temperatures are excluded from your cleanroom.
- Special zipper design structure – connects the fabric and guide rails as a whole body, eliminating gaps between them. It greatly improves overall seal performance and air tightness.
- Soft bottom Edge – The door curtain is fully flexible with a soft bottom edge. It contains no rigid elements which could cause injury. In addition, a photocell is fitted to all doors, and a bottom edge wireless detector device gives additional safety protection.
- Self Repair – The flexible soft-edge door curtain resists damage by vehicle collision. If the door edges are knocked out they are automatically re-inserted in the side guides as the door opens.
- Air Tightness – The door curtain has a positive air seal on both sides and at the top, while the flexible bottom edge self-adjusts to seal on uneven floors. The exceptional door seals and fast operating speeds minimize heat loss and save energy.
|Max dimension:||Wide 3,500mm, High 3,500mm.|
|Power supply:||Single Phase 220/240V|
|Cleanroom Certification:||ISO 14644-1: 2010 Classes 6 to 8 and GMP guidelines up to Class C.|